This week takes on yet another outlook related to computers- privacy. It is surprising yet interesting how our privacy is being reduced with the development computers and the internet. Bleeding out of information can occur but with the internet, there is an increase in speed, persistence and distance of this bleed out. Even simple things like credit card information, surveys and cookies on the internet can be privacy leaks so in the world of today, it is very hard to have complete privacy and keep things to oneself.
I had no idea that USA had been closely monitoring so many other countries and so that was pretty shocking for me. I think it is insane that ISP is required to give up all data on a person if requested by the government without giving the slightest hint to the person.
It was pretty helpful to learn about the things we could do increase privacy and security-encryption, passwords and pins, updating security software and most important of all, speaking up! We should speak up to have more privacy as our lives and details about it should not be available to anyone on request!
My quiz was pretty good because as I mentioned in the earlier blog, I had been practising recursion a lot. The flatten recursion was a complex yet fascinating and fun recursion and it was great playing around with it. It also greatly enhanced my understanding of recursions and how comfortable I was with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment